Sunday, February 8, 2009

BINGO & Freebies!

If you want to play BINGO on Mon. night, leave a comment here and let me know! If I have at least 5 people leave a comment letting me know they want to play, then we'll play!
Everyone who plays will get the Springtime Kisses Addon free and the Winner will get a $15 GC to the store!


Now onto the freebies! Sabrina is so kind as to share this beautiful wordart free!
This paper pack will be free, but only through Monday. After that it will be $1.99!
So grab it now!
You can find both freebies in the store. :)
Enjoy and don't forget to leave some love!




11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. id love to play bingo! how will it work? never played here before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to play but I am in England, so not sure I would be around at the right time

    ReplyDelete
  6. To play bingo you will download the bingo card that I give you to download and fill it in with the words I give you. Every 5 min. I will call a few words and whoever fills their entire bingo card first wins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to play- 7 Central? This is definitely my first rodeo as they say. I will take all the help I can get.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, 7 central! Looking forward to seeing you there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Feb. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never played, but would like to give it a try. I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Freebies Uk

    ReplyDelete